About Our Estate Managers
What is a Household Manager or Estate Manager?
- A manager with many years of experience in the field of managing large homes or Estates.
- Caretaker of Residence, responsible for the seamless and stellar overall daily estate management of the home and grounds including but not limited to hiring, training, and daily supervision of household staff, gardening staff and maintenance vendors.
- In charge of properties in different locations.
- Supervise construction projects pertaining to residential and commercial properties.
- In charge of event coordination and successful execution of all events, including holidays and automotive annuals.
- Preparing household budget and bill pay expectations.
- Handling of all personal and confidential needs of employers, including scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements for family, shopping and purchasing of gifts.
- In charge of the care of pets, grooming and doctor appointments. Scheduling of staff to minimize overtime costs.
- Estate Managers are able to perform light cooking, grocery shopping, and organization for large dinner parties utilizing Chefs or catering companies.
Our Estate Managers have excellent organizations skills and most are College Educated.
- Knowledge of computers, Windows, Internet, Microsoft Office and other systems.
Our Estate Managers have a minimum of 10 years experience they all poses excellent organization skills and are people management skills. Our Estate Mangers are leaders who thrive in a busy work environment while remaining calm, focused and flexible.